An in-home session is exactly what it sounds like! A photoshoot to document your family in the comfort of your own home. It's a little bit posed, a little bit documentary but most importantly it's the story of your family as you are, at this moment in time. Capturing these moments provides you with lasting memories of these fleeting times. Here are 5 reasons why you should think about booking an in-home session!
5 reasons to book an in-home session
- We'll focus on natural, authentic moments. By doing activities and being at home, you and your kids will feel more at ease and comfortable. That allows me to capture you all more naturally - genuine smiles and all! You all get to look at the camera less and interact with each other much more. My natural style of documenting real-life moments means you won't need to pose or even look at the camera if you don't want to. I want to capture natural and authentic moments so just focus on having fun with your family and I will capture it all as it happens. While we can absolutely try to get some with everyone looking at the camera, the majority of your session is truly capturing those candid, unposed, moments that are naturally happening.
- Have an activity that you always do together?! Let’s capture it! Do your kids love legos, a certain toy, or puzzles?! Let’s play! Want some genuine smiles and laughter? Tickle fight on the bed it is! Utilise your family session to be really present, and spend time playing, hugging, dancing and embracing your kids! It's all about playing and enjoying your time together during my family session.
- Kids grow up fast! The truth is, you won't remember every detail. Your little ones will grow up, and your house will change, but you'll always be able to look back at these photos and remember these moments.
- You don't have to leave the comfort of your own home. Leaving the house with a newborn or kids is not a simple task. Don't worry about packing all the nappies, wipes, backup outfits, etc and rushing out the door on time. I'll come to you while you can relax and spend time with your family.
- I can include your pets too! I love photographing pets in any session! Photographing in your own home means we can include your beloved dog, cat or even the kid's pet hamster!
- We won't need to worry about the weather. Here in London, we all know the weather can be pretty unpredictable. With the session taking place in your home, we won't need to worry about the rain, your hair blowing in the wind or the kiddos getting cold and having runny noses.
IT’S TIME TO ILLUSTRATE HOW YOU REALLY LIVE AND LOVE.
So here’s your sign, friend, schedule yourself an in-home session and you’ll be so glad you did.